This attractive stone built traditional villa in Miliou Village enjoys a wander down through the village which has about 60 inhabitants and takes a stroll into the citrus groves. All guests are invited to gather as many oranges as they need for a glass of fresh orange juice for breakfast!
If you prefer to relax and enjoy the quieter things in life, this traditional holiday villa is perfect as it has its own private garden, beautiful glistening swimming pool and barbecue area with a shaded dining area – how relaxing!
Inside villa Zena you will find an open-plan lounge with satellite TV, dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.
10 Reasons why you must choose villa Zena:
- Because this villa has the advantage to be identical with Villa Anna Maria next door and is ideal for large families who want to be together and still have thier privacy and fun.
- 2 minutes walk to local Taverns and restaurants
- 2 minutes walk to Anerades natural trail
- 15 minutes drive to Latchi beach and Polis Chrisochous
- 30 minutes drive to Akamas Peninsula
- 15 minutes drive to Minthis Hills golf
- 5 minutes walk to Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort
- 30 minutes drive to Aphrodite baths
- 15 minutes drive to Akourdalia’s herb farm
- 20 minutes drive to Kathikas winery
|SEASON||APPLICABLE DATES||RATE PER DAY|
|Summer April 2017||01/04/2017-30/04/2017||€165.00|
|Summer May 2017||01/05/2017-31/05/2017||€180.00|
|Summer June – July 2017||01/06/2017-14/07/2017||€200.00|
|Summer July- Aug 2017||15/07/2017-31/08/2017||€220.00|
|Summer Sept 2017||01/09/2017-30/09/2017||€200.00|
|Summer Oct 2017||01/10/2017-31/10/2017||€180.00|
|Terms and Conditions Apply|
- Check-Out: 10:00 a.m.
- Free Wifi
- Swimming pool
- Check-in: From 14:00 hrs
- Air Condition Available only in bedrooms
- 2 WC available