This beautiful Cyprus Holiday Villa is built of stone and set in the middle of the Orange Groves in Miliou Village. The smell of the citrus scents surrounding you will make you never want to leave. With its own private swimming pool and with wooden patio & pool furniture in the forecourt of this spacious villa will give you the feeling of real contentment.
Villa Violaris offers every comfort with traditional styling of rustic furniture, including cool terracotta & stone flooring and a wealth of exposed wooden beams. The villa has a particularly large living & dining area included with TV & fireplace with lots of charm. A fully equipped kitchen with all appliances will make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The villa offers 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two twin bedrooms sharing a bathroom. The covered veranda outside takes you to the pool area.
10 Reasons why you must choose villa VIOLARIS :
- Because the smell of citrus around the villa gives you the feeling that you are only surrounded by trees although the villa is positioned in the heard of Miliou village
- 2 minutes walk to local Taverns and restaurants
- 2 minutes walk to Anerades natural trail
- 15 minutes drive to Latchi beach and Polis Chrisochous
- 30 minutes drive to Akamas Peninsula
- 15 minutes drive to Minthis Hills golf
- 5 minutes walk to Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort
- 30 minutes drive to Aphrodite baths
- 15 minutes drive from Akourdalia’s herb farm
- 20 minutes drive to Kathikas winery
|SEASON||APPLICABLE DATES||RATE PER DAY|
|Summer April 2017||01/04/2017-30/04/2017||€165.00|
|Summer May 2017||01/05/2017-31/05/2017||€180.00|
|Summer June – July 2017||01/06/2017-14/07/2017||€200.00|
|Summer July- Aug 2017||15/07/2017-31/08/2017||€220.00|
|Summer Sept 2017||01/09/2017-30/09/2017||€200.00|
|Summer Oct 2017||01/10/2017-31/10/2017||€180.00|
|Terms and Conditions Apply|
- Air Condition Available
- Check-Out: 10:00 a.m.
- Free Wifi
- Swimming pool
- Check-in: From 14:00 hrs
- 2 WC available