This delightful stone-built holiday villa in Pafos nestles amongst the citrus groves in the village of Miliou, which is well known for its nightingales and therapeutic sulphur springs. Villa Ambeli has been stylishly built to blend in beautifully with its surroundings and much woodwork has been incorporated in its design.
From the upstairs verandah of this traditional holiday villa you will be treated to a spectacular view over the citrus trees towards the rolling hills beyond. Villa Ambeli offers comfortable and spacious accommodation, well-equipped kitchen and extra bathroom facilities that make it ideal for families. The bedrooms and bathrooms are reached by an external staircase with views of the citrus groves (there is an extra shower and W/C downstairs).
For those who just want to lie back and relax, the garden is attractive and tranquil, the pool of our villa inviting and the only sound around is usually just the nightingale singing…
10 Reasons why you must choose villa Ambeli:
- Because this villa has the most spectacular views over the citrus tress towards the rolling hills beyond Miliou.
- 5 minutes walk to local Taverns and restaurants
- 2 minutes walk to Anerades natural trail
- 15 minutes drive to Latchi beach and Polis Chrisochous
- 30 minutes drive to Akamas Peninsula
- 15 minutes drive to Minthis Hills golf
- 5 minutes walk to Ayii Anargyri Natural Healing Spa Resort
- 30 minutes drive to Aphrodite baths
- 15 minutes drive to Akourdalia’s herb farm
- 20 minutes drive to Kathikas winery
|SEASON||APPLICABLE DATES||RATE PER DAY|
|Summer April 2017||01/04/2017-30/04/2017||€190.00|
|Summer May 2017||01/05/2017-31/05/2017||€210.00|
|Summer June – July 2017||01/06/2017-14/07/2017||€230.00|
|Summer July- Aug 2017||15/07/2017-31/08/2017||€250.00|
|Summer Sept 2017||01/09/2017-30/09/2017||€230.00|
|Summer Oct 2017||01/10/2017-31/10/2017||€210.00|
|Terms and Conditions Apply|
- Jacuzzi available
- Air Condition Available
- Check-Out: 10:00 a.m.
- Free Wifi
- Swimming pool
- Check-in: From 14:00 hrs